BOROUGH TAX COLLECTOR
Tax Collector: Ann Shaibley
- Monday – Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. & 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday April 29th: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Friday December 30th: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Closed for Legal Holidays
- Additional Closings: May 16-18, June 20-22, Sept 19-21, Oct 17-19
*FIRE SERVICES TAX IS INCREASED TO .64 MILLS FOR 2018. 2018 Real Estate taxe is: 4.48 mills for general purposes and .64 mills for fire services. Local Services Tax remains the same at $52/annually.
- Receipts: $1.00 per bill
- Bill Reprints: $5.00 per bill
- Tax Certifications: $5.00 per parcel, per year (up to 3 years)
- Returned Checks: $25.00 for Insufficient Checks / Closed Account Checks, etc
- Discount Deadlines: April 30th & August 31st
- Face Deadlines: June 30th & October 31st
- Last Date to Pay Taxes: December 31st postmark
- Municipal bills and school bills MAY NOT be combined on one check
- Multiple parcels MAY be combined on one check by bill type only
- No personal checks will be accepted AFTER December 15th
- Payments after December 15th MUST be by money order, cashier’s check, or certified check
- Personal Income Taxes are not collected by this office
Pay To The Order
Any payments due to the Tax Officer should be made out to: E. Ann Shaibley, Tax Collector
The dropbox next to the office door is for payments left after hours
Download a printable Tax Form here