SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT POLICE DEPARTMENT
329 West Southern Avenue South Williamsport, PA 17702
General Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Police Chief: Robert Hetner – Ext 208
- Administrative Assistant: Stephanie Packard – Ext 200
- Detective/Sgt. James Taylor – Criminal Investigations
- Corporal Carl Finnerty
- Officer Michael Samar
- Officer Jacob Summers
- Officer William MacInnis
- Officer Devin Thompson
- Officer Cody Lepley
Drop off any old prescription drugs in our prescription drop box. Expired medications can be brought in and placed in the bin in the lobby. Liquid prescriptions must be put in a ziplock bag to prevent leakage. Likewise loose pills should also be placed in a ziplock bag. Any medications left in pill bottles can be brought in with labels on.
- All medications will be sent to an incinerator, protecting personal information.
- NO needles or sealed canisters such as inhalers are permitted.